ALLAH BLESS OUR HOME
or make 4 interest-free payments of $31.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
- Product information
- What's included?
- Production times
- What is Foil print?
- The design process
Our 'Religious' books are a perfect way to display your favourite islamic quotes in a beautiful display. They also make the perfect gift.
Our covers are designed and printed right here in Australia using the highest quality materials and finishes to ensure a long life for your keepsake books.
All of our books are blank, white hard covered books. They are all custom made specifically for our business and cannot be purchased anywhere else.
Although the main purpose of our books is for display, each book consists of blank white pages which makes it perfect for capturing memories, stories, milestones, drawings, paintings, photographs and more.
All orders include:
- Personalised Cover/s
- Physical Book/s
Standard Production (2 weeks)
All books are custom made so please allow 2 weeks for production of your books. This does not mean you will receive your books within 2 weeks. You must allow for shipping time on top.
Rush Orders (3-4 Business Days)
We offer a ‘Rush Order’ service which incurs a fee. This allows for your books to be produced and ready for shipping within 3-4 Business Days.
$9.95 flat fee shipping is offered on all orders.
If your order is urgent, we recommend opting for express post shipping during checkout. This will ensure you receive your order in the fastest possible time.
All orders are shipped from Sydney NSW.
For more information on shipping timeframes and guidelines, please visit the Australia Post website.
Foil print is an embellishment process. A metallic foil is applied to the text to give a shiny/mirror effect print. Perfect for adding that WOW factor.
Here at Perfect Print Co, we use a Digital foiling method which is different to the tradition foil stamping. Although the process is comparable to traditional foil in terms of the final look and feel, this is a ‘hand made’ product so the quality will not always be 100% flawless. Small spots or hairline cracks can sometimes be visible and are considered acceptable, however we do our best to make sure the finished product is as perfect as it can be.
- If you ordered a set design, it’s important to note that you will not see a draft of your design.
- Your books will be created based on the design your purchased.
- If you would like to make minor changes to the design, you can request these changes by adding comments to the ‘Additional instructions’ field when ordering. Please be sure to make your comments clear so there is no room for misinterpretation.
- Some examples of the changes you can request to our set designs are listed below. Changes of this nature do not incur a fee:
- Please change text on book 1 from ‘OUR LITTLE GIRL’ to ‘OUR LITTLE PRINCESS’
- Please change the cover colour of book 2 from baby blue to navy.
- If you purchased a ‘Custom’ order, once your order has been received we will work on the design based on the production priority selected.
- We ask for you to include as much detail as possible regarding book colour, fonts, font colours and style to help with your design. You can include this in the 'additional instructions' field when ordering.
- You will receive a text message or email with a ‘Mock’ design for you to approve.
- You can change anything you like in the design and we don’t have a limit with the amount of changes you can make. We do however ask that you be specific with what you require.
- It’s important to note that your order may not be ready for dispatch in the normal production times if the design process takes some time.